Spanish words of the day

The English Instructor told Pepito to use these words in a sentence.

1. Cheese: Pepito replies: Maria likes me, but Cheese fat.

2. Mushroom: When all my family gets in the car, there's not mushroom.

3. Shoulder: My friend wanted 2 become a citizen but she didn't know how to read so I shoulder.

4. TEXAS: My friend always Texas me when I'm not home wondering where I'm at!

5. Herpes: Me and my friend ordered pizza. I got mine piece and she got herpes.

6. July: Ju told me ju were going to tha store and July to me! Julyer!

7. Rectum: I had 2 cars pero my wife rectum!

8. Juarez: One day my gramma slapped me and I said, 'Juarez your problem?'

9. Chicken: I was going to go to the store with my wife but chicken go herself.

10. Wheelchair: We only have one enchilada left, but don't worry wheelchair

11. Chicken wing: My wife plays the lottery so chicken wing

12. Harassment: My wife caught me in bed with another women and I told her honey harassment nothing to me.

13. Bishop: My wife fell down the stair so I had to pick the bishop.

No comments: