The 1st Day of School from a Child's Perspective

* The first day of school is always special to me. It's the only day of the year when I'm not behind in my homework.

* The first day of school wouldn't be so bad if it weren't followed by the second day of school, the third day of school, the fourth day of school...

* The first day of school is exciting, but so is riding a roller coaster, and I wouldn't want to do that for nine months in a row either.

* Teachers always seem happy on the first day of school. That's because they're getting paid to be there. We kids have to do it for free.

* Show me a kid who likes the first day at school and I'll show you a kid who likes to get his lip caught under a manhole cover.

* There's one good thing about the first day of school. When it's over you're one day closer to the last day of school.

No comments: