Blonde golfer

A blonde, waiting by the first tee for her lesson from the golf pro, watched a foursome tee off.

The first man hit it 230 yards, straight down the middle of the fairway.

"Nice shot," said the blonde.

"Not bad, considering my impediment," replied the golfer.

"What do you mean?"

"I have a glass eye."

"I don't believe you," said the blonde. "Show me."

He popped out his glass eye and showed it to her.

The second golfer hit it 240 yards, straight down the middle of the fairway.

"Good shot," said the blonde.

"Not bad, considering my impediment," replied the second golfer.

"You, too?" said the blonde. "What's wrong with you?"

"I have a prosthetic arm," said the golfer. "I don't believe you," said the blonde. "Show me."

So he screwed out his arm and showed it to her.

The third golfer hit a 250-yard drive down the middle.

"Great shot," said the blonde. "Not bad, considering my impediment."

"Another? What's your impediment?"

"Prosthetic leg," said the golfer.

"No way," said the blonde. "Show me."

So the golfer screwed off his leg and showed it to her.

The fourth golfer hit a beauty, 320 yards, straight as a string.

"Now that's a shot," said the blonde. "I suppose you have an impediment, too?"

"Yep," said the golfer. "Artificial heart."

"What? I don't believe you! Show me."

"I can't show you here in the open," he said. "Let's go over there, behind the Pro Shop."

They did, but when they hadn't returned after fifteen minutes, his partners peered around behind the Pro Shop to see what was keeping him.

And there he was -- screwing his heart out!

No comments: