$100 for the night

A guy walks into a bar in Sydney and says to the barmaid, I'll have a beer and I'll give you $100 to spend the night with me.

She thinks about it and he's an ok looking bloke, so when she finishes her shift they go back to his hotel.

Next night the same guy goes to the bar and says to her, "I'll have a beer and I'll give you $100 to spend the night with me."

Again she agrees and spends the night with him.

Third night in a row he walks in and orders a beer and says he'll give her $100 to spend the night with him, so off she goes.

Now on the forth night, he comes into the bar and says he'll have a beer and that's all.

The barmaid is a bit shocked and has enjoyed her self the last three nights, so she asks why he doesn't offer her the $100.

"I haven't got any money left" he replies. "Well, you're a quite a nice guy, and you're from out of town, where are you from?" she asks.

"I'm from Cobar, west New South Wales".

"OH!" she exclaims, "I've got a brother who lives in Cobar, do you know him?"

"Yeah, I do, and he gave me $300 to give to you!"

No comments: