Wedding Night

Paul and Mary get married but couldn't  afford a honeymoon - so they go back to Paul's Mom and Dad's house for their first night together. 

In the morning Johnny - Paul's little brother - gets up and has his breakfast. 

As he is  going out of the door to go to school - he asks his mom if Paul and Mary are  up yet. 

She replies -  No. 

Johnny asks -  Do you know what I think ?

His  mom replies - I don't want to hear what you think! Just go to school.

Johnny comes home for lunch and asks his mom - Are Paul and Mary up yet ?

She replies - No.

Johnny says -  Do you know what I think ? 

His mom replies -  Never mind what  you think! Eat your lunch and go back  to school ..

After school -  Johnny comes home and asks again - Are Paul and Mary up yet ?

His mom says -  No.   

He asks - Do you know what I think ? 

His mom replies - Ok -  now tell me what you think

He says - Last night Paul came to my room for the Vaseline and I think.. I gave him my super glue

No comments: