Heaven

Three married guys die and meet St.Peter at the pearly gates. Peter asks the first guy, "Did you ever cheat on your wife?" The gut answers truthfully, "Every chance I got." Peter then points to two doors and says
to enter the second one. "

He turns to the second guy asking him the same question. "A couple of times," the guy mutters. Peter tells him to take door two.

Peter asks the third guy, "Did you ever cheat on your wife?" The guy thinks for about five seconds and says, "Well, yes. You see I was in this saloon in Texas and noticed that they had only one cowgirl working there to take care of all the guys. I asked the bartender how come, and he said 'Well, that's all we need. That filly can suck a baseball bat through a garden hose. So that's when I cheated on my wife".

Peter then told the guy to enter door number one. The guy asks "What's the deal? You sent the others to door number two?"

Peter says, "Yes, and they're both going to Hell......... But you and I are going to Texas!"

No comments: