Man in bar

A very handsome man at a singles bar is sitting at a prime location having a drink. During the course of the evening he tries to chat with every single woman who walks in, with no luck.

Then a repulsively ugly man comes in, sits at the bar, and within seconds he is surrounded by women. Minutes later he walks out with two of the most beautiful women you ever saw.

Disheartened by all this, the good looking guy calls the bartender, and says "Excuse me, but do you know that man's secret? I mean, he's not what you'd call attractive … in fact; he's ugly as sin …and yet the ladies adore him. I'm everything a girl could want but I haven't been able to score all night. What's going on?"

"Well," said the barman, "I don't know how he does it, but he does the same thing every night. He walks in, orders a drink, and just sits there licking his eyebrows"

No comments: