Trucker

This trucker named Danny had been driving his eighteen-wheeler for hours and he was hot and tired so he stopped at his favourite brothel he'd patronize for years.

Vickie answers the door and says "Hey there Danny. What can I do for you".

Danny replies, "You know I've been trading here for twenty years and this time I'd like something different."

"Well" says Vickie, "we got LYN, JEN and Wanda - she takes it up the 'attic'".

"Hell no, I want something different" says Dan.

Mabel says, "Oh, I'll send Hurricane Shirley. She's new. Now you go on to your room."

Danny goes to his room and gets all prepared. Soon this big Amazon of a gal comes in and she's puffing and a blowing. She straddles old Danny and starts swinging back and forth, her big boobs just knocking the hell outa his head.

Danny cried, "What in the hell's going on?"

"I'm Hurricane Shirley and that's the coconuts falling off the coconut trees".

Pretty soon she starts pissing all over him and says this is the monsoon rains that come with the hurricane.

Danny jumps off the bed and Hurricane Shirley says, "What's wrong honey, don't you like it?"

Danny said, "I'm leaving. Who in the hell could f**k in this kind of weather?!"

No comments: